My Social Sports is excited to announce that we will be hosting our second-ever BREAK THE ICE COED 4v4 Floor Hockey Draft Tournament the weekend of March 21st and 22nd at the YMCA in Merrimack NH. Gameplay will follow the My Social Sports Floor Hockey rules and guidelines for play. Please join us for what will be a great weekend of hockey!
PARTY, PAYMENT, AND T-SHIRTS
- There is no Party or Registration event for the tournament. Once the shirts have come in they can be picked up at the office or the day of the tournament.
- All registration fees must be paid in full by the registration deadline Saturday, March 7th, 2020. Players can pay online or at the office.
- Credits are not allowed for this tournament.
- Players that are not paid are not eligible for the draft.
- Dry Fit shirts are available for the tournament. Prices vary by color and vendor. Captains must contact the office for pricing and availability. Shirts are only available to be purchased by the whole team. Captains can contact Kaitlyn in the office at 603-218-3455.
- Teams will be placed into one of two pools to play for playoff seeding.
- Pool A will play their games on Saturday morning between 9:00 AM and 12:30 PM.
- Pool B will play their games on Saturday afternoon between 12:30 PM and 4:00 PM.
- 2-15 minute running time periods, stop time will only occur in the playoffs.
- Teams are guaranteed 3 games, plus playoffs for those who qualify.
- 1 of each gender on the floor at a time, goalies do not count towards the gender requirement.
- The playoff schedule will be posted on the night of Saturday, March 21st. Playoff games will be played on Sunday, March 22nd. Please check the schedule online to see when your team is playing.
- The Draft will be held on Saturday, March 7th at 6:30 pm and the location is still TBD. There will be no pick-up game prior to the draft.
- Minimum of 7 players per team with 2 of each gender
- Players who are interested in being a captain or play goalie should contact Kaitlyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Couples who register together will be kept together in the Draft. Request to be together in the comment after registering.