This league plays on Tuesdays from 6:00 pm till 8:30 pm. Teams are comprised of 11 players, with at least 3 of each gender. Gameplay is 7 vs 7. This league plays at various fields in the greater Manchester NH area.
THIS LEAGUE IS A 6 WEEK LEAGUE INCLUDING PLAYOFFS FOR QUALIFYING TEAMS.
- Players must be registered and paid by the registration deadline. Players may choose to pay half or all of the registration fee upon registration. Unpaid registrations are deleted every evening. Any balance remaining as of the registration deadline will incur a $10 late fee. Players must be paid in full to play.
- Captains, please consider paying the team fee when registering. There is a 10% discount to pay the team fee up front in full rather than registering individually. The discount does not apply when a team converts to team fee. Captains must contact the office to initiate the team fee. Captains can email email@example.com.
- At the time of the registration deadline, teams are formed and either combined or supplemented with free agents to reach the minimum number of unpaid players.
- The minimum number of players is defined as the number of the field or court at a given time plus 4 to account for absences and substitutions, with the exception of bowling (min. 4), cornhole (min. 4) and volleyball (min. 9). Want to play with less? Just pay the team fee and you can play with as few as you’d like, provided you do not forfeit games. Captains may also pay to hold open spots if they want to play with fewer players. Captains must notify us that they wish to hold spots for late registrants or to keep their roster smaller no later than the registration deadline. We will not move any free agents once they have been placed. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may add players through week 5 of play but may not add them after that for any reason.
- All players must have physically or electronically signed waivers on file with the office prior to playing.
- Unpaid free agents will be deleted at the time of registration close. If you are a free agent wishing to be placed on a team, please be sure to pay by the registration deadline.
- This league may be split into divisions for parity.
Have questions? Please visit our FAQ section at www.mysocialsports.com/faq for our refund policy and answers to your most frequently asked questions. Still stumped? E-mail us at email@example.com
Get your game on with My Social Sports - Play Sports. Meet People.