Come and join us for our Sunday Flag Football League in Greater Providence!
- This league will play on Sundays between 10AM and 1PM.
- Games will be played at Johnston Soccer Complex (among other locations)
- This season will consist of 8 regular-season games and playoffs for the top-seeded teams in the league! Some Double-headers may be included in the league.
- This season may be extended due to inclement weather cancellations.
Team Roster Format
- This league plays 7 v 7
- This league is an open league - any player can play, regardless of gender. There is no gender requirement for teams, or on the field.
- Teams should have at least 11 players on the roster.
- Players must be registered and paid by the registration deadline. Players may choose to pay half or all of the registration fee upon registration. (Half payments are not allowed for events, tournaments, and some leagues.) Unpaid registrations are deleted every evening.
- Any balance remaining as of the registration deadline will incur a $10 late fee.
- Players must be paid in full to play. Teams found to be playing with unpaid players will receive a forfeit.
- T-Shirts are only available for players that have registered by the registration deadline.
- All players must have physically or electronically signed waivers on file with the office prior to playing.
Teams and Team Fee
- Captains, please consider paying the team fee when registering. There is a 10% discount to pay the team fee upfront in full rather than registering individually. The 10% discount is ONLY applicable when paid in one sum. Teams that pay the team fee are still required to register all of their players. Players that are not signed up by the registration deadline will NOT receive get a T-Shirt.
- Credits are not allowed to be used when paying the team fee.
- The discounted team fee is not available for all leagues. Credits or other discounts cannot be used towards the team fee.
- At the time of the registration deadline, teams that haven’t paid the team fee are considered incomplete and are then combined with other teams or supplemented with free agents to reach the minimum number of paid players. My Social Sports reserves the right to add players at the deadline or combine teams to any teams that have less than the required amount of players, and haven’t paid the team fee.
- The minimum number of players is defined as the number of the field or court at a given time plus 4 to account for absences and substitutions, with the exception of bowling (min. 4), cornhole (min. 4), and volleyball (min. 9). Want to play with less? Just pay the team fee and you can play with as few as you’d like, provided you do not forfeit games. Captains may also pay to hold open spots if they want to play with fewer players. Captains must notify us that they wish to hold spots for late registrants or to keep their roster smaller no later than the registration deadline. We will not move any free agents once they have been placed.
- Teams may add players through game 6 of the season but may not add them after that for any reason, including injury. Players must contact the office to register after the deadline.
This league may be split into divisions for parity.
You can reach us by email at email@example.com.
Want to join the My Social Sports Community? Join our league groups on Facebook. https://https://www.facebook.com/mysocialsportsri