Come and join us for our Wednesday Coed Softball Indoor league in Manchester!
At this point, the league is sold out to full teams. We do have room for free agents. To be put on the waitlist for teams please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This league will play on Wednesday evenings between 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM.
- Games will be played at the NH Sportsdome in Hooksett NH.
- This season will consist of 8 regular-season games and playoffs for the top-seeded teams in the league! This season may be extended due to inclement weather cancellations.
- This league may be split into divisions for parity.
- This will be a hardball league with men required to hit a wood softball bat. Women may swing any bat as long as it meets league requirements. The league will not supply wood bats.
- Games will be played on the following dates. 11/17, 11/24, 12/1, 12/8, 12/15, 12/29, 1/5, 1/12, 1/19
- THIS LEAGUE IS RESERVED FOR CURRENT MY SOCIAL SPORTS PLAYERS. MSS reserves the right to waive this.
- This league is coed.
- This league plays 10 v 10.
- Teams are required to have 3 players of each gender on the court at once.
- Teams that DO NOT pay the team fee must have a minimum of 14 players on the team to be considered a full team. Teams paying the team fee should read the Team Fee section below for additional information.
- Players must be registered and paid by the registration deadline. Players may choose to pay half or all of the registration fee upon registration. (Half payments are not allowed for events, tournaments, and some leagues.) Unpaid registrations are deleted every evening.
- Any balance remaining as of the registration deadline will incur a $10 late fee.
- Players must be paid in full to play. Teams found to be playing with unpaid players will receive a forfeit.
- T-Shirts will not be given out for this league.
- All players must have physically or electronically signed waivers on file with the office prior to playing.
Teams and Team Fee
- Captains, please consider paying the team fee when registering. There us no tem fee discount for this league. Teams that pay the team fee are still required to register all of their players. rts.com
- Credits are not allowed to be used when paying the team fee.
- The discounted team fee is not available for all leagues. Credits or other discounts cannot be used towards the team fee.
- At the time of the registration deadline, teams that haven’t paid the team fee are considered incomplete and are then combined with other teams or supplemented with free agents to reach the minimum number of unpaid players. My Social Sports reserves the right to add players at the deadline or combine teams to any teams that have less than the required amount of players, and haven’t paid the team fee.
- The minimum number of players is defined as the number of the field or court at a given time plus 4 to account for absences and substitutions, with the exception of bowling (min. 4), cornhole (min. 4) and volleyball (min. 9). Want to play with less? Just pay the team fee and you can play with as few as you’d like, provided you do not forfeit games. Captains may also pay to hold open spots if they want to play with fewer players. Captains must notify us that they wish to hold spots for late registrants or to keep their roster smaller no later than the registration deadline. We will not move any free agents once they have been placed.
- Teams may add players through game 6 of the season but may not add them after that for any reason, including injury. Players must contact the office to register after the deadline.
- Teams that cannot attend a game for their scheduled time slot (resulting in a forfeit) MUST contact the office at least 3 hours prior to game time.
- In case of a weather postponement, the MSS office will email out the teams 2 hours prior to game time. Postponed games will be added to the end of the schedule, or rescheduled as double-headers for future weeks.
- You can reach us by email at email@example.com.
Want to join the My Social Sports Community? Join us on social media!