Come and join us for our Tuesday COED VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE in LOWELL!
This league will play on Tuesday evenings between 7pm and 10PM.
Games will be played at Gametime Sports & Fitness, and other gymnasiums as needed.
This season will consist of 6 regular season games and a 1 week playoff for the top seeded teams! This season may be extended due to inclement weather cancellations.
Team Roster Format
Other MISC information
- Players must be registered and paid by the registration deadline. Players may choose to pay half or all of the registration fee upon registration. Unpaid registrations are deleted every evening. Any balance remaining as of the registration deadline will incur a $10 late fee. Players must be paid in full to play.
- Captains, please consider paying the team fee when registering. There is a 10% discount to pay the team fee up front in full rather than registering individually. The discount does not apply when a team converts to team fee.
- At the time of the registration deadline, teams are formed and either combined or supplemented with free agents to reach the minimum number of unpaid players.
- The minimum number of players is defined as the number of the field or court at a given time plus 4 to account for absences and substitutions, with the exception of bowling (min. 4), cornhole (min. 4) and volleyball (min. 9). Want to play with less? Just pay the team fee and you can play with as few as you’d like, provided you do not forfeit games. Captains may also pay to hold open spots if they want to play with fewer players. Captains must notify us that they wish to hold spots for late registrants or to keep their roster smaller no later than the registration deadline. We will not move any free agents once they have been placed. You can reach us by email at email@example.com.
- You may add players through game 5 of the season but may not add them after that for any reason.
- All players must have physically or electronically signed waivers on file with the office prior to playing.
- This league may be split into divisions for parity.